Measures being taken to help combat COVID-19 during Opening Phase 3.
In addition to our general health and safety documentation. The following measures and others that may be deemed necessary to comply with Government regulations are being taken to combat the transmission of this virus and keep our members as safe as possible.
The lakes will be made available for Members Only and non fishing guests of members.
For ALL New and Renewal memberships please see our membership page.
2. Some food and drinks are now available from outside the cafe.
The inside seating area is currently closed.
3. Bait and tackle is available outside the tackle shop.
4. Payment will be taken preferably by touch card,
5. Children’s play area is now open to well supervised children
6. The recycle shop is open only during busy periods for one person at a time.
7. Hand washing facilities are available in the Car Park and toilet area.
8. All members must bring their membership card with them.
9. Toilets: Will be cleaned every day and every effort will be made to keep them COVID Secure. (However you use them at your own risk and we respectfully ask you leave them clean after use)
Wash hands upon entry and exit at the hand washing station provided.
Everyone must remain aware of social distancing.
No one who has been in contact with or is suffering from COVID-19 should visit the lakes.
Car Parking is spaced apart at a social distance, you must park sensibly in the allocated spaces.
Children MUST be kept under strict control and close to parents or guardians at all times.
Dogs must be kept on a short lead.
Avoid touching or making contact with gates and other common surfaces.
Members should keep well away from and be aware of anglers.
No picnics or ball games.