Measures being taken to help combat COVID-19 during 2nd lockdown.
In addition to our general health and safety documentation. The following measures and others that may be deemed necessary to comply with Government regulations are being taken to combat the transmission of this virus and keep our members as safe as possible.
The lakes will be made available for Members and one guests accompanied by a member.
For renewal memberships please see our membership page.
2. The operations of the main building will be closed.
3. The Toilets, Play area and recycle shop will be closed.
4. Hand washing facilities remain available in the Car Park.
5. Anglers wishing to fish, must advise us by email to before 6pm the previous day.
Bait and tackle can be ordered at the same time and will be left for you to collect outside the shop
6. Payment: We will keep a running tab and payment should be paid after the lockdown.
7. Gate opening and closing times are 8am to 5pm
8. There will be no tackle hire, please make sure you have everything you need including a landing net and disgorger
Wash hands upon entry and exit at the hand washing station provided.
Everyone must remain aware of social distancing.
No one who has been in contact with or is suffering from COVID-19 should visit the lakes.
Car Parking is spaced apart at a social distance, you must park sensibly in the allocated spaces.
Children MUST be kept under strict control and close to parents or guardians at all times.
Dogs must be kept on a short lead.
Avoid touching or making contact with gates and other common surfaces.
Members should keep well away from and be aware of anglers.
No picnics or ball games.